The Best Way to Tweet It merges Edward Latimore’s never-before-shared start-to-finish Twitter income creation strategies and Joshua Lisec’s persuasive writing system The Best Way To Say It.

Join The Best Way To Tweet It here.

🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦

Because you don’t have to beg for attention, pay for retweets, plagiarize big accounts, or message “please follow back 😭🙏” to make money tweeting.

In short, go from crickets 🦗 to cash 💰 without tweeting like someone you’re not.

Did you know? There are 330 million monthly active users on Twitter. That’s larger than the population of the United States.

As Ed Latimore always says, you only need 1% of English speakers buying from you to live better than the other 99%.

In fact, you only need a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of them to engage with your content

plus a business with one product, one service, one offer

to tweet your way to a six-figure income.

So what’s the difference between someone with 10,000 followers who makes a measly $100 a month from Twitter . . .

And someone with 1,000 followers who makes $10K?

Authority changes everything.

Buying and begging your way to disengaged followers won’t rake in the Benjamins…

. . . because you don’t have to beg for attention, pay for retweets, plagiarize big accounts, or message “please follow back 😭🙏” to make money tweeting.

This is NOT Another “Grow Your Twitter” eBook (Or Course).

Just about everyone who gets 10,000 followers puts out a “how to grow your Twitter” guide.

They’re all full of the same “reply, quote tweet, engage with bigger accounts” advice you can find in 45 seconds on Google.

All the Twitter gurus tell you when to tweet or how to style a tweet.

But nobody has told you what to tweet or how to tweet it so that you build authority, get praised by blue checks, and maximize results.

Until now.

The Best Way To Tweet It fills the gaps in all those courses and ebooks. It shows what others only tell.

Generic knockoffs (like what every Twitter ebook teaches) don’t help you grow your bottom line because people take one look at your timeline and go, “Yeah, I’m already following accounts that say all this.”

Meanwhile, you’ve noticed motivational tweets get all the replies, all the retweets, all the likes. But tweets with a link to buy? Almost nothing.

It’s time to escape from the “my platitudes go viral but my pitches get nothing” trap.

The Best Way To Tweet It shows you how to build authority with internet strangers,

become important people’s favorite follow,

and turn your Twitter account into a second (or seventh) income stream

even if you only have 100 followers,

don’t know what to tweet about,

stopped growing months ago,

have no product to sell,

and can’t write for 💩.

🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦

Join The Best Way To Tweet It here.